Τετάρτη, 26 Ιουνίου 2013



During this month a few things came to an end in my life. All last season I attended drama lessons that came to a big closure with 4 theatrical plays and were a big challenge to me! I gained great experiences and friends from this theatrical class. Also I got out of wrong situations and people from my life and even though this would usually take a lot of emotional effort it was the easiest thing to do! Now I feel so excited for the future and for all the new beginings that are about to come. I think that I adopted the idea to see every end as a new begining and it feels very satisfying! But also a new start happened this month! I finally got a Nikon d5100 and I am thrilled by the quality of the photos it takes! As I feel so calm and happy these days I remembered this quote I've read a long time ago "Happiness is the feeling when you know that you are in the right path."

So about the outfit now! A navy modern pin-up style with this Zara shirt tied on the front and white shorts! I thought that accessories would be too much for this outfit so I only kept a simple watch and this delicate hamsa hand pendant! Hope you enjoy this look!
Have a lovely day!
Τον τελευταίο μήνα πολλά πράγματα έλαβαν τέλος στη ζωή μου. Όλη την περασμένη χρονιά παρακολούθησα μαθήματα υποκριτικής σε ένα θεατρικό εργαστήρι και όλη αυτή η εμπειρία κορυφώθηκε δίνοντας 4 θεατρικές παραστάσεις, κάτι που ήταν μεγάλη πρόκληση για μένα! Κέρδισα όχι μόνο εμπειρία αλλά και νέους φίλους! Επίσης βγήκα από λανθασμένες καταστάσεις που δεν ταιριάζουν στη ζωή μου και ενώ φάνταζε δύσκολη αυτή η μετάβαση, τελικά ήταν πολύ πιο εύκολη απ' ό,τι είχα φανταστεί! Μου έρχεται στο μυαλό μια φράση που είχα διαβάσει παλιά "Ευτυχία είναι το αίσθημα όταν ξέρεις ότι βρίσκεσαι στο σωστό δρόμο". Τώρα είμαι ενθουσιασμένη για το μέλλον και για οτιδήποτε καινούργιο. Νομίζω ότι πλέον βλέπω οποιοδήποτε τέλος σα μία ευκαιρία για νέα αρχή! Κι μιας που μιλάμε για καινούργια πράγματα, είμαι χαρούμενη για έναν ακόμη λόγο. Επιτέλους πήρα τη Nikon d5100 και είμαι απόλυτα ικανοποιημένη με την ποιότητα των φωτογραφιών που δημιουργεί. 

Σχετικά με το σύνολο τώρα! Ναυτικό, μοντέρνο, pin-up στυλ με ένα ριγέ πουκάμισο Zara δεμένο στη μέση και λευκό σορτσάκι! Νομίζω πως τα πολλά αξεσουάρ θα ήταν υπερβολή, γι' αυτό και φόρεσα μόνο ένα απλό ρολόι και αυτό το διακριτικό φυλαχτό! Ελπίζω να σου αρέσει!
Να έχεις μια όμορφη μέρα!

 
 
Shirt & Shorts: Zara / Heels: Naturalizer / Bag: Lollipops(old) / Watch: Hoops


SHARE:

19 σχόλια

  1. Love the casual chic look, the striped shirt is so trendy!
    Do visit my blog and if you like follow on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook, Pinterest,Twitter and Instagram ,leave a comment and I'll follow back!
    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in
    https://www.facebook.com/feistyfoxdiaries

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. great post! i reallly love your blog! you have great taste, it looks amazing!
    please could you check out mine? would be such an honour!!!
    Itsfashiondamnit
    Lottie
    xxxxx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Wow you are so cute! :-))))
    Your blog are so nice, I follow you, please follow me too! Thanks!
    http://placeforlady.blogspot.com/

    Kissss

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. You are wonderfull! I love your style :)

    Follow?
    Visit my blog www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Hi sweetie!
    I am inviting you to join a giveaway held on my blog!
    I would love if you participate...
    Click the link...

    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/2013/07/international-giveaway-by-persunmallcom.html#comment-form

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. I love your Style so much!!!

    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Nice pictures as always! Your natural curls are so pretty!

    xxx, A.
    annawhox.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. great quote i couldn't agree more.

    that outfit is sooo cute! you look fab

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Beautiful!Love your handbag!Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? i love comment and browse blogs i followed!
    XOXO
    Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. I see simplicity and freshness! Love the necklace also
    Mind to follow each other? Let me know. :)

    http://tasiawijayanti.blogspot.com/
    Hope to hear from you soon. xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Waaaaaaauw, i love your outfit!

    theglittercompany@blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Olá, adorei o seu blog, ao ler alguns posts, vi que você é uma pessoa esforçada que só quer falar e ser ouvida na blogosfera, assim como eu. Posso dizer que gostei muito do que li, vc tem um potencial enorme e sei que será um grande blog de fácil entendimento e conteúdo gostoso de ler. Sou Luciana Shirley do blog http://coisasecoisasdalu.blogspot.com.br/ se desejar me visite e siga, mas só se gostar, eu vou retribuir seguindo também o seu.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© hotspot Emily. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig